Interesting read indeed.
I stumbled upon this blog and started reading its contents for quite some time whenever I have time. Undeniably very refreshing, until I found out he has another blog which I regretted for not finding it earlier, sort of. I don't know the real gender, assuming from the picture, it's a male :P. The chap, although I don't know him at all (well that's the use of cyber space, getting connected to the unknown hehe), the way he tells/blogs on his points of view, made me crave for more. Twisted? Could be. I hope that I could read books as much as he does (or at least he knows a lot of books than I do). I hate making assumptions but having that kind of attitude wows me much. Why? I can't explain it here because I'm not a person who's very good at explaining. Perhaps I'm just a very boring person. I do not simply promote blogs to read/die for, we don't know each other but heck, it's MY point of view :P
4 comments:
hahaha..kahuna. dia mmg terbaik dlm bab2 mengata org. mmg kalo kene mmg mcm sekelepuk atas kepala. hehehe...dia kan polis bahasa...hehehe...dah lama follow dia...
dia pernah duk oversea, so banyak dia cerita pasal this and that without a hint of riak pun. bagusnya :D
dia skrg belajar kat france la niha.
i thought dah balik. sebab dia cerita lepak dengan kawan2 kat mamak. :P
maybe i didn't read the whole story :P
Post a Comment