Second week at work already.
Baru ada kesempatan nak menaip dengan senang hati. Nottttt...
This coming weekend ada exam. Sabtu dan Ahad. Last week attended final classes.
Assignment. Tak. Siap. Lagi.
Lucky it was group assignment. Saturday tu jugak pulun buat presentation slides. Macam haram kan.
Truthfully, having a baby (and a toddler) and studying at the same time really puts your patience to test. Stress woooo... Masa pregnant siap menangis buat assignment. Third week of pantang dah attended class. Had to catch up with milk-pumping activity and also taking care both my Amna and Ahmad. Luckily husband dah belikan Medela FS. Sangat-sangat bersyukur.
So, where do I start? (baru nak bertanya)
Ahmad's current milestones:
- Rolled over successfully at the age of 2.5 months. Now striving to move forward. Wow. I am amazed with his achievements really.
- Current weight: 6.6kg. Height 63cm. Sama macam Amna dulu.
- Hantar sama dengan Amna. 2oz EBM per session. Since he's having reverse cycle, kat nursery habis dalam 3-4 bottles je. The rest repeat.
Amna:
- Tantrums
- Very clear pronunciation. But a phrase of 3 words tu kadang-kadang Rezal and I tak faham haha.
- Tantrums. Loves singing and acting. Very-very smart. An excellent observer and a fast-learner. So jangan sesekali memaki-maki depan dia. Cepat tangkap. (bukan puji anak sendiri but more terrified takut terlepas cakap depan Amna)
- Tantrums. Suka makan sayur. Sangat.
- Hulurkan my pump and bottles when she sees me collecting my gear. Awwww... ibu sangat terharu ye Amna!
- Imitate breastfeeding action. Angkat baju dan susukan kucing robot! Ahahahahaa~
I love my life now. Really. Couldn't ask for more.
To my dearest husband (aka tukang tadah telinga kena bebel), thank you Abang. For every little thing that you did for us :)
![]() |
| Ahmad and Amna. |

5 comments:
besarnya ahmad! hehehe. so bulat!
and welcome back to work niha :)
macam manalah tak bulat. merengek bangun tidur nak susu. mata pejam but mulut dah terjuih2 cari susu. dah minum susu (mata masih terpejam) pastu sambung tidur balik okehhhh...
Alhamdulillah for everything.
I'm not stalking but your blog is very nice. Plus you update it often and I get stuffs to read. Just what I like.
I hope you don't mind me commenting, etc.
~NB
NB,
Owh I don't mind at all. I take that as a compliment :D
I do love sharing about my breastfeeding journey with my kids and motherhood stuff. It just makes me feel alive, rather than stressing out about work hehehehe~
Thanks for being such a good sport.
I love reading anything that people share on blogs/FB/etc. This helps me relax.
I do write too but I don't post my writing online. Not gutsy enough, I guess. And the privacy/security issues always come up. So, I keep the writings to myself.
~NB
Post a Comment