Monday, June 23, 2014

Exam

Last two days were ... INDESCRIBABLE.

I had exams on both Saturday and Sunday, yep on weekends. Only had Friday night left to study because we were too busy with our assignments. I had my friends over on Friday, we took leave specifically to finish our group assignments. Imagine us, moms, the three of us juggling with work, study and kids. Yeaaa... hectic, and seemingly interesting too ahahahaha...

The only time we really studied was before the exam. I came early so that I could go through the notes and boy, last minute discussions really worked for me! even my friends told me whatever I told them (more like storytelling session haha) really etched in their mind and helped during exam. Well, glad it worked that way. I was thinking that my voice annoyingly echoed in their heads ahahahahahaa~

I was really sleepy during ALL papers. Sleep-deprived.

Yesterday after I came back home, had lunch and performed Zuhur prayer. Breastfed Ahmad. I fell asleep until almost 6.30 pm. Luckily Mak woke me up and I performed Asar quite late that day.

I pray that my results would be better. But we don't know that. Tawakkal je lah kan. Nangis pun tak guna.

*now concentrating on KMMG*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I say that I am tired. Nothing compared to your kind of 'tired'.

Kudos!

I should stop complaining.

I hope this week will be less hectic for you.

~NB

nihadriz said...

Ameen...

Well all of us have different kind of 'tiredness'. I'm just lucky that my husband does most of the house chores. I do complain too, most of the time but when see my just-divorced classmate (and she's pregnant), i really feel so fortunate. Allah will not burden us with something unless we really can bear it. That's what i keep saying to myself :D

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so sorry for your friend. Hope she got people around to help.

True! He does not burden us more than we can bear.

:)

~NB