Last night, I was so tired that I could barely open my eyes. Since I had to send my mom to work early this morning, I decided to ask my husband to sleep over at my parents' house. We watched Man U vs. Liverpool on ESPN and went back to P5 to pack up our things since my husband is going back to Kemaman this morning. He took a bath and packed all his things while I was asleep on the bed, waiting for him to get done. Then we headed back to P8. It was almost 1 am.
I fell asleep almost instantly when I put my head on the pillow. My husband woke me up, reminding me that I haven't performed my 'Isha prayer, plus I just went to sleep without washing my face. The next thing I know, I was standing in a room/area that feels chilly and the room darkened. Somehow the room looked like my living area in P5. I felt there was something wrong with the room as darkness swarmed over the room and it made me terrified. I forced myself to wake up. It was a vivid dream. I thought I heard my husband's phone rang but when I asked him, he said no. I shifted a bit and lay on my side. Then I continued my sleep.
Then I saw myself coming out from my apartment, my husband waiting at the corner. I saw a girl, pre-teen age, maybe older, running towards me as I was struggling with the keys, trying to avoid her, she lunged at me. That was the time I woke up with fear and I realised I couldn't move. My eyes were open and my right side of the body felt a chill. I forced myself to somewhat chant "Allahuakbar" a few times until I could move again. At that moment it came to me "Darn, ni kena tindih ke?". FYI, I have never experienced such thing.
Quickly I went down and talked to my mom. (the last time I had a weird dream was when my mom was 'followed' by a giant simian-like creature that only her could see. That time, I woke up when my mom recited Quranic verses wayyyy too loud for protection. Half-screaming.). I told her about the dream. And the girl. You see, there's this 'girl' in our house. And an 'old man'. But they never bothered us in a way. But this time it's different. My mom said, perhaps it was something from my house trying to follow me or actually has followed me back to my parents' house. Since I don't know how the one 'living' in our house looks like, I'd rather not think of other mystical creatures. Saya ni agak penakut sebenarnya.
Bathed and prayed, I watched TV downstairs and at almost 2 am, I went back upstairs, trying to get a sleep. I recited Ayat Kursiy and struggled a bit to sleep. I woke up at 4.30, then 5.15 then at almost 6 am. Nasib baik tak mengamuk sebab tak cukup tidur. You guys think that was actually kena tindih ke? Or perhaps because I came out of a dream so suddenly, it takes time for our body to actually 'awake'.
Phew.
6 comments:
ye kot kene tindih. saye pernah kene dulu. mase dlm pantang. thn 2006. lepas kene tindih tu muke saye mcm kene sapu+libas dengan rambut dia yg panjang. rase mcm mimpi tp mcm bkn mimpi. ntah...org yg dlm pantang selalunya senang kene benda mcm ni.
tak kena libas pun. rasa mcm kebas sebelah badan. tu je.
have you ever think of this scientifically? i mean, i read somewhere that it could happen. sometimes, your body is just reacting differently.
don't think about it so much.
kak mala : i did. i assumed that when body is in shock (eg suddenly wake up from sleep), the muscles can't function directly after that. it's like our body is 'asleep'.
i am interested in your dream.
Have you talk to that girl before?
kak min : tak pernah. if the one in p8, my mom selalu je nampak that girl. lagi2 kalau ada tetamu kat rumah. tp dia tak pernah kacau kitorg. cuma duk kat tangga je.
but this one, she's different. there's definitely something wrong with the house.
Post a Comment