Monday, March 21, 2011

What Do We Call This?

Browsing through on the Internet, I was hoping to find some articles on the recently-catastrophe-stricken Japan (wujud ke perkataan ni hehe). It seems that the world's going on a war. And the West is trying to play world-police, again. Much to my dismay, I found this :



Same mistake twice in THE SAME article. Copy-paste ke? Paraphrasing, then quote. Feels like a thesis paper out of idea. I am not a good writer but I am not one of the editors working at a renown newspaper company. I think people all over Malaysia have been pointing mistakes at this newspaper, perhaps this time a reminder in the form of public letter :P

7 comments:

marmalade said...

hehehehe yeah. paper ni dah macam deteriorates dah. well, i stop reading newspapers anyway. rasa macam baca fiction.

nihadriz said...

that's why i seldomly read paper. but, due to mixed information from the media which creates confusion, i read all available news (in english and malay only hehe).

i find that harian metro n sinar harian are tabloids. surprisingly, people are prone to buying them talking about fickle-minded nation :(

gadisBunga™ said...

better read blogs then tabloids. hahaha!!!

nihadriz said...

kak fidde : betul tu! hehehehe~ at least we read a lot on current affairs, be them or serious matters or gossips :P

Siti said...

bace blog/forum lebih up to date dan ada kebenarannya drp bace paper skrg yg mengarut auta je lebih.

smashlee said...

ehh? if 'pengeboman' is wrong... the the correct one will be?

nihadriz said...

kak ti : ye doh tu :D

kelly : the spelling is wrong. it is 'oengeboman' instead of 'pengeboman'. such simple mistake should not be repeated twice. which i am sure of copy-paste. huhu.