I have approximately 4 months more to stay in the bachelorhood zone. Some how, I am still unsure of the feeling of getting married except that friends keep on advising me on this and that. Yeah, THAT PART which makes me err...menggelupur takut. Seram tau!
Yesterday I went to clean the house and put some things in the cupboard. Later if Rezal drops by, he'll stay there. Tapi sangat kesian sebab there's nothing much except I already bought a sleeping mat and 2 bug cushions - minus the cover, still in the plastic bag; and a white throw from IKEA. I need a drilling machine to make holes for the railings, no not the curtains, to hang my cups. See, I bought these railing and hooks from IKEA and for the fact that it was soooo sleek and handy. Just line the cup/mugs there instead of stuffing things into the cupboard ;)
Felt tired so I went sleep early. Browsing through TV sets and rugs for the house as well. And a bed. But since Rezal said he'll get the bed by October, I guess I don't have to worry much because for the moment, I won't be staying there unless someone to accompany me. Dahla rumah takde pape. Sejuk tidur atas lantai.
Can't wait to make the house fully-furnished! :D
5 comments:
Niha, kdg2 org ckp don't do this, do that! lps tu lg sorang ckp. no, don't do that, do this! pastu awak pulak pening.
dgr ckp org bole, tp jgn semat semua dlm kepala. setiap kita berbeza keadaannya. setiap kita berbeza keperluannya. use it wisely when needed.
janji u dah pasang langsir....hahahahha...
kak ti : tu la...huhuhuuu~ nnt kena berguru dgn kak ti pulak. hahahahaa~!!!
zura : definitely! eh, bukan langsir la yang, tu blinds. berat hokayyyyy... :P
kena beli tilam dulu la ha...ehem ehem...dan juga padlock...takut nanti orang ketuk pintu...hahaha
mal : tilam? rezal cakap beli bulan 10. ok la tu. padlock tak payah kot. sbb aku n dia je duk situ. tu punnnn dia jarang2 balik :P
Post a Comment