Suffering from headache at the current moment. Pukul 7.30 dah berkejar ke Klinik Kesihatan and as we are all well informed, Putrajaya Health Clinic is packed with people during hours 7.30am - 12.00pm.
I waited for my name to be called after registering at the counter. The nurse gave me some briefing on HIV. Basically on how to lower the risk of getting it. Then, scanned my name at the lab, waited some more to be called for blood sample. That time it's already 9 something. Then after I settled the blood sample, I scanned my name to be called by the doctor for the result. I waited, again. And when I was called, it took me about less than 5 minutes to see the doctor and it's already 11 something.
I wonder why actually we have to wait ant the different section. I don't mind waiting, but to work efficiently, at least the lab has one doctor to conduct the blood tests and verify it, instead of going to various counters. I pity the mothers who brought along their newborns.
After my blood sample was taken
Owh well, I just got myself manicured. See the nails? :D. It took around half an hour to get it done (45 minutes to be exact). I was intending on getting pedicure service, but they said it would take 1 1/2 hours. So I decided to go for manicure instead :P
Tadaaa~!!! Shining and well-buffed! :D
Will definitely go for pedicure session! *excited*
4 comments:
kalau nak pi manicure or pedicure, nak ikut!
believe it or not, i tak penah try pun. asik gi massage je. heheheheh i would want to try :)
mehhhh...kita pegi kat the mines. :D i've got membership already. so mani+pedi = rm68 :D
Oh btw babe, kalau u ada plan nak pakai inai masa wedding day, pls avoid buffing yr nails ye. Sbb nanti inai susah nak lekat. Dan dah pakai inai tak payah nak buff yr nails, again, inai tu hilang nanti :)
fawwa : owh, most probably tak pakai kot. hehehee...mcm kelakar je pakai inai pastu semua org tau baru kawin. :P
ada ke inai yg temporary? kena air je hilang terus? or should I wear nail polish instead? :P
Post a Comment