Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Arrogant Self - Day 2

Quiet is the best time for me to actually analyse things up. I quoted myself today (speaking of creating a brilliant quote is wayyyy to start the day! Hahahaha) 


"Apology is meaningless unless you learn to analyse and prioritise"


As for me, there's no point of saying sorry but then keep on repeating the same mistake(s). It's better to keep quiet and give it a think why people reacted in such a way that they avoid talking to you etc..

I don't know. I can still forgive and forget. But it is unforgivable that some people snapped back at you and you know that the things they keep on reminding you were not that important to be compared to other current happenings in your life. Knowing myself, it is easy to keep silent from certain group of people, but making them understand that you're actually buying them some time before you really got pissed off is HARD. They expect me to understand their condition, but on the other hand, it seems to me that neither they are trying to do the same nor they're trying to help, except making things worse.

I admit that I am full of angst, but through time, I learn to channel things out by giving them a deep thought. Profound strength comes from wisdom, not rage. Some people don't get that. Some people just thought that everyone was built the same. No my dear, no... We are individuals who should learn to tolerate and accept each other's strengths and weaknesses. 

Give it a thought.

No comments: