Friday, July 9, 2010

The New Home and Updates on What's Happening Lately ^___^

Okayyyy...all these while I've telling you guys about my new house. Ber-entry² marahkan B*PH, kali ni baru berpeluang menghaplod gambar-gambar dari rumah (even though not much).

Master Bedroom and Living Hall


The feature wall I keep on highlighting these says :P


Owh, I went to IKEA last 2 weeks (which on that day I bought those throws, railing for cups, surveying for king size beds etc.). I took this picture of the bed that I think very simple and much to my liking :D



That's Ana on the bed. Sheepish kan my sister ni? Haha...



Actually, I went to IKEA with my mom, my sister Ana and her boy friend, Hanif, including little Binky the Angora rabbit. Binky is Hanif's pet and we brought him along so that he could get the grooming service at IKANO (kelassss kau Binky. Aku pun tak pernah pegi grooming session okayyyy. Nasib baik kau cute, kalo tak, saje je aku buat sate rabbit).


Hanif and the crate we put Binky inside

Binky got diarrhea because Hanif's mom gave him cabbage and celery stick.
Terkejut agaknya, selama ni makan pellets je hehehee~



And before we went shopping frenzy that cost me nearly RM500, we refilled our 'tanks' first :D

My mom and I while gobbling up the Swedish Meatballs and Cranberry Sauce.
Wait, was it cranberry? Lantaklah, asalkan edible berries.
Bukan berry-berry yang Akmal duk cakap tu okayyy *shivers*


Waiting for more things to buy this coming August but macam tinggal harapan je. The car (after the wreckage) costs me RM5400!!! There goes my savings T___T. Maka, dapat berangan jela setakat ni. Uhuk.

8 comments:

marmalade said...

swedish meatballs sedapppppp. and yes, it's cranberry sauce :) yummeh.

nihadriz said...

kak mala : yes, i ordered 15 punya and end up makan 8 bijik (the rest my mom habiskan hehe). haihhhh...mcmana nak kempis perut kalo makan tahap gaban. memang sangat sedap cranberry sauce tu sebab tangy and sesuaiiii sangat dengan cheese sauce itu. yummehhhhh jugakkkk *drools*

marmalade said...

i can finish all 15 by maself :) hahahahahahahah.

nihadriz said...

well, u don't have any problem with fat my dear. lucky you!!!!! *terus pegi jogging hahahaa*

wait, i did eat like 10 meatballs subconsciously! and the fries too! yikes!!

marmalade said...

eh why restricted? got some stalkers eh? i dah malas nak layan stalkers nih. lantak pi diaorang lah. dah tak kesah. hehe.

nihadriz said...

erm, not really stalkers. they read on what i wrote n reported to someone. and i was instructed to delete EVERY post that actually shows i am angry. plus they even thought that it has something to do with my relationship. ok, i do respect them for being concern, but i think it's too much that it actually affected my fiancé. actually, all of us have the rights to express our feelings. but then, people always prejudge every single thing. always.

marmalade said...

is this group of people are from work? :)

nihadriz said...

no. family members.