Monday, July 19, 2010

Lingerie :P






Last week, Mommy Delta (ingatkan Alpha hehehe...kira Pakwe Hensem tu Alpha Male la ye? :P) gave the link to her post for the newlyweds. Nak gelak ada, ngeri pun ada. Anyway, memandangkan post kali ni agak obscene for those who are still not married (including me), but I just wanted to share my point of view on this matter. I have asked some of my guy friends whether the wife should or should not wear lingerie after they are married. Mostly would say yes. Some said no need. After I read Mommy Delta's mentioned post, I would have to agree with the former. It is important to make the 'sparks' stay, and keep the flame ongoing. Who would want a cold life-after-marriage? It would totally be against the purpose of marriage itself. Dapat pahala tau isteri menggembirakan suami and suami yang menggembirakan isteri (ok, I feel like puking already).


It's not that I haven't given my newlywed friends lingerie, I have. It's the matter of sizes. If it comes in free-size, then make sure your friend could fit into the sleeping attire/brassiere/lingerie. Benda-benda macam ni tak payahla nak surprise-surprisekan kawan kita tu, unless memang kita tahu their size. Request jela from your friends if you're too shy to buy on your own. Tapi, dah umur nak senja macam saya ni (tak senja sangat, baru lepas SPM hahahaha), for sure most of your friends are married. So should be no problem menggedik-gedik sambil mengilai dengan kawan-kawan mengenangkan requests for lingeries as wedding gifts. Harus diingatkan jangan bukak depan mak mertua and anak-anak buah ye... Yela, kan selalu orang bukak presents lepas kenduri kan... So, better be careful. Kang ada muka merah padam sebab segan :P

For us, woman/girls, wearing lingerie probably is normal and it boosts up our confidence. As for guys, maybe that could be his eye candy :P. Kesimpulannya, wives out there, jangan asyik nak pakai baju batman (menurut S*UB saya hahahaaa), pakaila semenggah sikit duduk kat rumah tu. Kalau time muda-muda dulu boleh bergaya pakai makeup etc., takkan in front of your own husbands takleh nampak lawa sket? Ni pegi beraya/shopping baru nak melawa. Habis, cik abang kat rumah tu siapa? Maybe some of us have no time for ourselves because of the house chores, childrens screaming for attention, etc. But at least, make an effort to be presentable at home (peringatan untuk diri sendiri jugak ni).

My mom selalu tegur if I wear makeup pegi kenduri "Tabarruj" tingkas Mak pendek. Ayah pulak "Orang tak lawa je tepek makeup ni...". Hehehehe...tak kisahla...asal nampak presentable. Teringat zaman-zaman comot dulu. Ye, saya amat boyish. Baju kurung takat baju raya je, tu punnnn my aunties sibuk buatkan. Yela, anak dara ni semedang je pakai jeans. Lepas start kerja ni, barula pandai-pandai nak pegi tempah baju kurung and baju kebaya. Memang boleh kata penampilan dah lain sekarang, siap pandai apply makeup lagi. Hahahahaha~

So, anyone would want to buy me lingerie for wedding gift instead? Hahahahhaaaaa~ (tak malu sungguh saya ni!). Until then guys :P


Source : La Senza

No comments: