Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What Happened to Me

I'm happier when I'm busy. It reminds me of Natalie Imbruglia's song - Torn. The part when the lyric goes "....conversation has run dry". Or maybe I AM torn.

Being busy somehow has become my salvation. My solace. After overhauling hours at work, I love the tired feeling which causes me not to think of anything else except a good night sleep.

God knows when will this subside. These days, I'd rather keep things to myself. I need some time for myself. Only for myself. Doing graphics, having some fun time with a bunch of close friends, going shopping ended up buying nothing, enjoying good food...How I miss those time.

2 comments:

marmalade said...

yes. i think i like being busy, rather than being idle :)

nihadriz said...

great minds think alike. hehehe..or am i just trying being one. at least :P