Friday, August 19, 2011

Ramadhan Day 19

A bit lethargic, but still ok. Finally dapat makan nasikkkkk for sahurrrrr...
We went back to our own house the night before, and woke up around 4.30 am for sahur. Since my kitchen isn't quite a kitchen, we decided to have sahur at the mamak's. I had naan. Which for me, tak cukup. I wanted rice sooo bad. Tapi takkan la nak ketuk pintu rumah Mak pagi-pagi buta and join makan sahur? (wait, I might do that next time, but will definitely notify them first. hahahahahaa~)

Well, last night, my husband was really tired. We had iftar at my parents', then while waiting for 'Isya, he fell asleep. I woke him up several times but he didn't budge. Memandangkan rumah Mak sangat best, sebab ada air-conditioner (hehe) I let him sleep a little bit longer while I enjoy Ayah's kerabu perut, thinking that we'll be going back home later (secretly I hoped we didn't - which was answered right away haha). Tunggu punya tunggu eh, tak bangun pulak. Tired and sleepy, I lay down and started dozing off.

The only time he woke up was when I woke him up for sahur. I showered and grabbed some of my things, after Fajr prayer we went back home. Sampai rumah je, sempat saya sambung baring hahahaha~. Well, it's still dark :P.

As of lately, I don't feel like having fancy food. I just want steaming hot rice, and simple dishes too. But my husband suggested that he wanted us to be having iftar somewhere fancy. Ok la Abang, we'll see about that. Kan Abang yang nak belanja. :D 

Errr...on second thought, nak Chili's la kalau macam tu.

6 comments:

marmalade said...

i dah lamaaaaaaa sangat tak makan kat chillis. reason being because H tak begitu gemar tak jual alcoholic beverages. so susah sikit nak convince dia. cuma skali je, dia makan kat daily grind (ada jual alcohol).

nihadriz said...

yeah me too kak mala. chili's tu best sebab portion besar. TGIF kat alamanda tak best. tasteless. about the alcoholic beverages tu, ntahla. some people said it's syubhah. nanti i ask my dad la :)

gadisBunga™ said...

what about some nice hot steamed rice with ayam goreng berempah? simple but meletops yu!

nihadriz said...

kak fidde : aaahhhhhh~!!! bestnyaaaa~ makan pulak dengan kicap or sambal belacan. isk. kena buat ni :D

Siti said...

oh!oh!oh! skin blog anda dah mcm design baju kurung kanak-kanak. hihihi..ceria....

nihadriz said...

kak ti : saye sendiri pun dah naik pening tengok corak2 ni. huhuhuuhu~