I've had enough of Bazaar Ramadhan already. Although I've been there twice, all that I get is frustration. I hate crowds. Nothing much that we could get. Even buying 8 pieces of popiah cost us half-an-hour of long queue. That was when I really wanted to have those popiah which I ended up eating half of a popiah. On Tuesday, we went to the Pasar Tani, (which is usually held on Tuesdays and Fridays) and we avoided totally Bazaar Ramadhan (well, slim chance of bumping into you guys then, plus tak dapat jumpa Kak Mala and her partner heheheheh~). Owh, traffic congestion is super-horror. I'd rather not go to the bazaar and starve. People are frantically buying whatever they could! Not forgetting to mention those who bring along their babies. At least have mercy for the poor babies, for germs and diseases are easily acquired in a crowded place. Wait, I wonder what is the real population of Putrajaya? Or these people are from neighbouring area like Dengkil, Bangi, Sungai Merab/Kajang etc.?
And, yesterday we went to Presint 8 Market instead. I asked my husband to buy eggs and not forgetting ikan kerisi (lagi), but this time he bought 4. Sangat cemerlang suami saya tu. Heheheheh...I was really in dire need to lie down because I was feeling dehydrated. I didn't take ESP yesterday, so the day seemed to be passing slowly. My lips chapped really badly. Once we got home, I changed my clothes and lie down. My husband busy with the fish (as usual, he's really good with that - being a son of a fish monger, which he denied being wrong at guessing the species of the fishes - although he was DEAD wrong :P).
Iftar : Telur Goreng Masak Kuah Tomato (no picture taken, busy with cooking), Ikan Kerisi Goreng Kunyit, budu perah limau nipis + cili padi, and kicap cili. As usual, to be eaten with steaming hot rice. Since my parents had iftar plans in KL, so there were just 4 of us; my husband, my two sisters Ana and Kinah, and I. Abangah had his iftar somewhere. I couldn't find the tamarind, so I used 2 tablespoon of vinegar instead :P. And they ate a lot. I had some rice, then my tummy wasn't feeling so well, I decided to stop and lay down.
This morning for sahur, we almost didn't get to eat because everyone seemed exhausted. I woke up at almost 5am and I helped Mak preparing the ingredients (tried waking up my husband but he didn't even budge). She made Sambal Ikan Bilis and Vegetable Soup. I was thinking of making Telur Goreng like yesterday's but my mom insistes on making Sambal Ikan Bilis (sedap, but that's the only thing I ate with rice this morning). Didn't get to fry the fish, almost imsak. So we just gobbled up whatever we could.
I found out that if I drank to much liquid in the morning, I have higher possibility to throw up. Hmphh. So how am I supposed to stay hydrated? *pasrah*. Even pagi tadi siap mengamuk because I feel so exhausted. The night before, I cooked for iftar, then this morning I even helped Mak in the kitchen. I wish I could hire a maid to do all the chores. And I also wonder if I'd be able to cope with the life of being a mother? Isk.
Ha, my husband reads the blog. So he knows my updates, even when I complained about kerisi 3 ekor tu tak cukup. Miahahahah. Ok Abang, thank you for helping in the kitchen. Malam ni nak iftar apa? :D
Ok. That's all for now.
8 comments:
lepas berbuka.. sblm nk tdo minum air byk2... so dat pagi tak perlu byk sgt...
tak duduk lg ke rumah p11 tu?
HOI! hahahahahaha. siot je eh? :p
kak ina : minum before tido hapekebenda. lepas maghrib terus zzzz sampai kul 1 pagi. pastu baru nak solat isya'. hehehheh.
kak ti : belum. tunggu lepas raya la. semak rasa duduk rumah tu sebab aircond n langsir tak beli lg. malas fikir :(
kak mala : miahahahah. anyway, i hope your throat is ok already. better berbuka minum air panas. minum air sejuk nanti body jadi weak during the day.
jgn tlalu kuat tdo.. kang anak jd malas.. cuba la tdo lepas jam isyak.. sempat la nk langgah 10 gelen air... hehehehe
kak ina : hehehhe...baikkk...akan cuna sengkak mata supaya tak tertido lepas maghrib hari ni :P
mesti pasni ur hubby carikan maid sorang. hahah.
selamat berpuasa niha. lama tak jenguk sini. :)
kak fidde : selamat berpuasa jugak! tau kak fidde bz jalan2. heheheheh...
Post a Comment