Saturday, July 17, 2010

Reminding Myself

Things that I have not yet bought for the wedding :

Hantaran:

1.  Facial cleanser set DONE
2.  Perfume - DONE
3.  Ring
4.  Shirt and pants
5.  Watch DONE
6.  Shoes
7.  Wallet
8.  Leather goods + tie + cuff links etc.
9.  Cake
10.Chocolates and sweets
11.Sirih
12.Towel
13.Toiletries

Since I'm kind of broke this month, I guess I'll be buying some of the things I mentioned above by August such as the shoes and the pants. Other things, after Eid.

Owh, listed below are things to be done and are done at the moment:

1.  Solemnisation dress DONE
2.  Wedding dress rental DONE
3.  Wedding photographer DONE
4.  Ordering the wedding invitation
5.  Make up artist
6.  Wedding favours VIPs DONE (Kak Miyyah n Yan Ping)
7.  Wedding favours
8.  Tents, hall-decoration etc DONE
9.  Jurunikah / Tok qadhi DONE
10.HIV test on 30th July
11.Wedding registration - not until September (3 months before)
12.Slim down for the wedding (hahahahaa)
13.Self control :P
14.Spa treatment + manipedi (kena ajak Mommy Delta hehehee)
15.Ordering cake for the wedding (in cakap nak sponsor)
16.Buying lollipops-wedding-favour
17.Sexy lingerie hahahhaaaa~

I have lots of things in my mind right now. Still haven't decided what to buy for the new house. Argh. Helpppp.

Will definitely repost this! Until then ;)

4 comments:

marmalade said...

number 12 and 13 tuh mcm challenging sikit kan? hahahahahah :p but you shouldn't change how you look niha. you are fine the way you are. seriously.

nihadriz said...

kak mala : hehehehehe~ just nak exercise for some tummy-tuck je :P (instead of opting for liposuction)

but self control is important. takut i go berserk je on the wedding day. hohohohoooo~

p/s: have u figured out how to put the password thingy? :D

marmalade said...

belum! hahahaha nantilah, i buat buat sendiri. tengok mcm mana. anything, i will ring you! :)

nihadriz said...

okidoki :D